Chii Systems Pty Limited ACN 156 194 777, an Australian company is the owner and operator of Quezone Application and Website and provides access to end users on the terms and conditions contained in this document and should be understood in
conjunction with our end user terms and conditions agreement. Chii Systems Pty Limited (referred to as “Chii Systems”, “we”, “us”, “our”) takes its responsibilities with respect to privacy seriously and is committed to handling personal information it collects in the course of provision of the Quezone services (“the Services”) in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles (“APP”) and the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012 (Privacy Amendment Act)
(Cth) (the “Act”).
personal information by a third party hosting organization using a secured platform in the United States of America. The third party is bound by contractual obligations to maintain such personal information secure and in accordance with the standards
required by the Act.
What Personal Information does Chii Systems Collect and How Does it Collect it?
We collect personal information:
• directly from you;
• when you deal with us by telephone, letter or email;
• when you access and interact with the Site or the Services on the mobile application; or
• from other sources deemed necessary.
The type of information that Chii Systems collects and holds includes personal information about:
• individuals who use our services;
• your activities on the Site or using the Services; and
• other people who come into contact with Chii Systems.
The information we collect may include information such as users’ names (or the names of their personnel or customers, as appropriate), mailing addresses, email addresses, telephone and/or facsimile numbers, dates of birth, postal addresses,
credit card details, and other transaction or registration details. We may also collect data that can, under certain circumstances, indirectly lead to personally identifiable information. Users who register to use the Services may choose to provide or store
other information or related data in their profiles. You are aware, consent to and authorise Service Providers using the Services to provide you with appointment and queue management information and third party advertisers to view your profile
information as well as any information you post using the Site, the Services or the Licensed Items.
In the case of Service Providers that provide their customers’ personal information for the purpose of providing appointment and queue management information regarding their services, they are solely responsible to obtain any consent necessary
from their customers for such purpose, and Chii Systems is relying upon such Service Providers’ promise to do so.
Chii Systems will generally collect this information by way of voluntary registration over the internet, smart phone application, by phone, facsimile and email and by file transfer from Service Providers. Otherwise, Chii Systems will not collect or monitor
any personal information about you without your consent.
When you visit the Site, we may record, for statistical purposes or in order to improve the Site, the Services and the Licensed Items, the following information:
• the date and time of your visit;
• web pages you have accessed;
• documents you have downloaded;
• your IP address; and
• the type of operating system and internet browser you use.
Where it is lawful or practicable to do so, we will provide you with the option of remaining anonymous when dealing with Chii Systems.
• When making a support call or email, some customers may leave contact information and a message. Only the team at Chii Systems sees this content in order to deliver the support requested. Once the issue has been addressed, this support ticket is closed and information archived.
How Might Chii Systems Use the Personal Information?
Your personal information is confidential.
Generally, Chii Systems may use the personal information for the following purposes:
• To Create an account for you if you chosen to register with us
• To provide administration, services and support to our customers;
• To respond to requests, inquiries or applications;
• To evaluate, develop and improve our websites and our services;
• To resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems;
• To enforce the policies of our Site;
• To exercise any rights we have under contracts we enter into with you;
• To conduct website and system administration, such as for the technical support of our websites and computer systems;
• To provide information to users of the Services regarding products or services that we think may be of interest to them; and
• To communicate special offers, promotions or market research surveys. Otherwise Chii Systems will not use any personal information about you without your consent.
We do not send unsolicited e-mail messages, however the providers that you have selected may use the email address to contact you about pro-active information and messages in relation to their services.
Unsubscribe to contact:
Occasionally we will send you news about our products and services in order to advise you of changes or tips for better use. You can opt out of the receipt of these at anytime by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the e-mail message. To unsubscribe to receiving emails and SMS message from your provider, you should contact the provider directly and ask to be removed from receiving SMS in their practice management software. You can delete the Application at anytime from your mobile device.
How Might Chii Systems Disclose the Information?
You authorise and consent to Chii Systems disclosing your personal information to:
• Populate the required fields of any pages on the Site or in the course of provision of the Services;
• Enforce the policies of and rights under contracts with Chii Systems;
• Respond to any claims that content which you submitted violates the rights of any other person;
• Protect the rights of any person;
• Service providers such as organisations who provide data processing, printing and fulfillment operations;
• Entities for whom we are acting as an agent or publisher, such as societies and our affiliated group companies;
• Any court, tribunal or regulatory authority as required by law, including in response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims;
• Any individual or authority if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, violation of our policies, or as otherwise required by law;
• Anyone authorised by the individual the subject of particular personal information;
• To another company, in the event that Chii Systems, the Site or a related asset or line of business is acquired by or transferred to that other company;
• Any individual or authority to protect the rights, property or personal safety of any member of the public or Chii Systems.
• Our related bodies corporate;
• Our employees, insurers, third party contractors, agents or to our sponsors on a confidential basis;
• Our business partners, where from time to time, we partner with other companies to provide co-sponsored or co-branded products or services and may share your information with our co-sponsor;
• Our service providers (including service providers that provide web maintenance, billing and booking services);
• Any other person or entity (the “Recipient”) upon the basis that the Recipient may only collect, use or disclose the information for the purpose for which that information was originally collected by Chii Systems We will otherwise not transfer your personal information, or use, sell or disclose your personal information without your consent, unless:
• Such disclosure is permitted under the Act;
• We are required by law to disclose that information;
• We are trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorised transactions; or
• We are investigating fraud which we believe may have already taken place.
The Site and information provided as part of or incidental to the Services may contain links to websites which are owned or operated by third parties. You should make your own enquiries as to the privacy policies of these third parties. We are not
responsible for information on, or the privacy practices of, such websites.You consent to and authorise Chii Systems to transfer your personal information to an organisation or individual outside Australia. Chii Systems will only transfer
personal information to a foreign country for the purpose of providing you with the services of Chii Systems and for carrying out any request you make when you use and interact with the Site.
Your personal information may be transferred overseas if you are accessing the Site from a country outside of Australia.
If Chii Systems sells all or part of its business or makes a sale or transfer of all or part of its assets or is otherwise involved in a merger or transfer of all or part of its business, Chii Systems may transfer you personal information to the party or parties
involved in the transaction as part of that transaction.
Chii Systems will not otherwise disclose any personal information about you without your consent. Management and Security of Personal Information Chii Systems takes reasonable steps to ensure your personal information secure. Personal information about individuals is stored on servers that sit behind a firewall and is physically housed within a secure data centre. Employee access to personal information is limited, which is strictly in accordance with their specific roles (for example, our customer support representatives are granted access to personally identifiable information).
We cannot and do not guarantee that your personal information will be protected against unauthorised access or misuse or abuse. We do not accept any liability for the improper actions of unauthorised third parties.
In relation to the internet, while Chii Systems uses reasonable efforts to safeguard the privacy of your personal information, transmissions made by means of the internet cannot be made absolutely secure. Chii Systems assumes no responsibility
for disclosure of data due to errors in transmission or by unauthorised third parties. Chii Systems also assumes no responsibility or liability for third parties such as advertisers or other entities who utilise banner ads and links from the Site. If you click
through a banner ad or link and submit your information to an advertiser, you will be subject to the privacy policies of those third party websites.
We retain the personal information we collect for as long as the information is relevant to our business purposes or the purpose of collection or until you request that we remove the data by contacting our Privacy Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Information About Other People You must not provide personal information to Chii Systems about another person,
The Site may allow users to share their personal information for the purpose of completing transactions. You agree to only use another user’s personal information for the purpose of completing a transaction. Chii Systems encourages you to respect
the privacy of other users. To best maintain the privacy of personal information, Chii Systems will only provide limited information regarding one user to another for the purpose of provision of Services to the first user and requested by that user.
What Happens if you Choose not to Provide the Information?
You are not obliged to give us your personal information. However, if you choose not to provide us with your personal information we may not be able to provide you with services offered by Chii Systems or to fulfil one or more other purposes for which your personal information is requested. Sources of Information Except where your personal information is provided to Chii Systems by a Service Provider for the purpose of providing appointment and queue management services
to you, where possible Chii Systems will collect your personal information directly from you.
The Site collects information through the use of “cookies”. Cookies are anonymous, unique alphanumeric identifiers sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive. The information we collect via cookies does not personally identify you, although it does identify your browser. We use this information to provide you with customised information when you visit the Site, and to collect aggregated user data for the purposes of usage analysis, quality control and administering and improving the Site. Aggregated data (which cannot be used to identify you) may be shared with third parties.
browser has seen and which site pages you have been viewing when the advertisement was delivered. You should make your own enquiries as to the privacy policies of these third parties. We are not responsible for information on, or the privacy practices of, such third parties.
You can prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, be notified when you receive a new cookie, or disable cookies altogether by changing your browser’s preferences menu. If you disable cookies, you may not be able to use the customised functions on the Site.
Updating your Personal Information
Chii Systems endeavours to ensure, but in no way guarantees, that the personal information it holds is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You will generally be able to update the information we hold about you by accessing your account and profile information on the Site. You should promptly update your personal information if it changes or becomes inaccurate.
You can help keep your personal information up to date and secure by maintaining confidentiality of any password, user name, accounts and profiles used on the Site.
In the event that you share your password or other personal information with others, you will be responsible for all actions taken on your account. Sensitive Information The term “sensitive information” refers to personal information about an individual’s
for updated information.
Contacting our Privacy Officer